- Written requirements : The client has to provide the company with a list of written requirements else the company will prepare the client project requirement according to conversation and the client has to approve that in order for company to start working on the project.
- Project Tenure & Data Collection from Client : Project Tenure will be decided as soon as the requirements, data & information are given by client.
2.1 Project Development time may vary according to the requirement of the project from 5-10 days during development cycle.
2.2 The client has to provide the company with all the data & information required for project at the initial stage after the written requirements are given to the company within the time frame set by the company with mutual concern of client & company.
- Delay by Company or Client in data collection process :-
3.1 If the client fails to deliver the said data on time then the company is not to be held accountable for the extension of the tenure.
3.2 The company will demand the required data initially. If the company delays in giving the data & information requirements to the client for project development then the company is held accountable.
- Advance & Payment Structure : No work will be initiated without advance payment.
Payment Structure :If Project is on Our Server: –1st Payment : 30% of the project budget – Advance.2nd Installment : 40% of the project budget after the completion of project as per requirements given by the client and showing it to client but before doing any revision.3rd Installment : 30% at the time of final delivery of the project after revision. If Project is not on Our Server: –
1st Payment : 40% of the project budget – Advance.
2nd Installment : 40% of the project budget after the completion of project as per requirements given by the client and showing it to client but before doing any revision.
3rd Installment : 20% at the time of final delivery of the project after revision.
- Client’s Interaction : The billing, developing and sales & support teams are separate & works independently.
5.1 The client has to provide the requirements list to the sales & support team and will continue to be in talks with the sales & support team.
5.2 The client has to pay the said amount of money to the billing team, developers will start working on the website only after the approval of billing team once the advance amount is paid. If there is any query regarding billing then client is free to contact to billing department.
- Deadlines to clear Payments & Consequences of Delayed Payments : After the delivery of the 1st Phase of the project client will be given a deadline of 3 days to pay 2nd installment. After Final delivery of the project from the company’s end after the client approval, client will be given a deadline of 5 days to pay the pending amount (i.e. 3rd installment) to the billing department.
6.1 If the client fails to do so a penalty of 5% of the total project budget shall be imposed per day for the next 5 days.
6.2 After that the company has full authority to take down the website on the 11th day itself.
- Revisions : 1 (one) free revision will be given to the client from the company. Client will have 3 days after delivery of 1st phase of the project to make revision document ready. For more than 1 revision the client has to pay per revision (as per work).